The son of Iosefo, Joseph, José, Siose.
When he arrived at Fakaofo.
Born in Samoa, Iva in Savai’i, year //
First Marriage to Tamara of Tokelau.
Wife, 2 children, 2 boys their names=
- Lafaele = Sipili, Keiti, Fa’aete, Akenese, Lomana, Sio, Keve, Louisa, Me.
- Iosefo = Elena, Eti, Viliamu, Ivoga, Tina, Eta, Vincent.
Second Marriage to Woman of Tokelau, name unknown
One (1) Girl, her name=
- Kalesi =
Third Marriage of Tokelau, name unknown
Four 4 children, 2 Boys, 2 Girls, their names =
- Malia Ioane (Catholic Nun) =
- Malia =
- Late =
- Manuel =
Fourth Marriage to Tongan Woman, name unknown
Single 1 Son whose name =
- Sefa =
Fifth Marriage to Moiki of Tokelau,
Nine 9 children. 4 Boys 5 Girls, their names =
- Fita = Tatia, Tugalo, Laisene, Simeti, Tuvale, Fatele.
- Manuele = Kolopa, Tuale, Itieli, Ioane, Kalesi, Imeleta, Seto, Metita, Io.
- Tupou = Kelemete.
- Atone = Manuele, Vito.
- Senia = Lusi, Folole.
- Eneliko =
- Meti = Siose, Pene, Rosie, Pepe, Eti, Patele Ioane, Aukusotino.
- Ana = Sefo, Telesia, Veronika.
- Siosé =
Make it easy for you to understand the history your family.
His last words in his letter to his daughter – Sister Maria Ioane.
“The book ends when God’s authority is revealed to me, love a few requests for me”.
He died in 1916.
Iosefo Joseph José Siosé Pereira.